Complete Care & Wellness Center Shipping Policy
When placing an order:
Please have all appropriate information including the cardholder’s billing address and CVV code (That is the last 3 digits on the back of your card or if you are using Amex it will be the 4 digits on the front).
Unfortunately there are no returns for any books.
Our shipping policies:
- All orders under 13 oz are shipped in a large manila envelope by U.S. Postal service and will take 1-4 days to get to you. All orders over 13 oz will be shipped in a box by U.S. Postal service or FedEx and will take 2-5 days to get to you. If your order was shipped by box, and you need your tracking number, please contact our office at 281-557-7200.
- We do not ship internationally. Within The United States only.
- Most orders are shipped out the same day or within 48 hours of ordering depending on stock availability.
- All Hawaiian and Alaskan orders are sent through U.S. Postal Service and could possibly be subject to higher shipping rates not calculated at checkout. If this happens we will contact you with the extra shipping cost for your approval before shipping.
- We do not request or require a signature for USPS deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door, mailbox or another safe area, but it is solely up to your USPS driver’s discretion whether or not to require a signature.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. IF A PACKAGE IS CONFIRMED DELIVERED BY THE CARRIER, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.
- USPS does not deliver on holidays. Please do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
- We will charge additional shipping for costs incurred for reshipment, pertaining to shipments that are incorrectly addressed due to customer’s error. WE CAN NOT REROUTE USPS DELIVERIES AFTER THEY LEAVE OUR FACILITY. FedEx possibly. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number you will be charged for the cost of reshipment.
- If an order we shipped to you with the address you entered at checkout is returned to us for any reason, and you would like to reship the order, you will be charged for reshipment.
- If an order we shipped to you with the address you entered at checkout is returned to us for any reason and you would like a refund. You will be refunded for the order minus the shipping charges we incurred and a 15% restocking fee.
Did you order the wrong product?
You can return it to us within a reasonable amount of time (14 Days) from the time it was delivered to you. It must be unopened and we will credit you for the product and the shipping. Contact our office at 281 557 7200.
Did you order one product but receive another?
First of all we would like to apologize. We have a double checking system so it is very rare that it will happen however, it does. As long as it was within a reasonable amount of time (14 Days) from the time it was delivered to you, and it has not been opened, we will take it back. We will send you a return label or a prepaid self-addressed envelope and as soon as we get the wrong product back, we will send you the right one. Contact our office at 281-557-7200.
Was your order damaged during shipping?
We apologize, packages can sometimes be handled roughly and we do understand how important it is to have your supplements arrive to you in the best condition. As long as it was within a reasonable amount of time (14 Days) from the time it was delivered to you. We will send you a return label or prepaid self-addressed envelope and as soon as we get the wrong product back, we will send you out a replacement. Contact our office at 281-557-7200. Please inspect before opening we cannot take back opened products.